What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The all in one estimating software for contractors and trade professionals
- Be able to have your company mobile or on a network environment
- Allows you to create is many user accounts for your company
- With preformatted contracts and proposals (fully editable)
- Customize reporting for your complete contractor business
- Easily set up all of your company information
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Contractor Estimate Pro scores 70.88/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://contractorprosoftware.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $99.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: contractorprosoftware.com you’ll also be taken through to contractorprosoftware.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)